OS X No addons available/visible for Kodi running on a Mac computer
(2017-04-05, 00:03)garfield Wrote: I'm new here so I hope I'm writing to the correct place/thread. If I'm not, then please excuse me and show me the right direction.

I've noticed that it is impossible to change skin, set weather provider, or do anything that requires download from the internet using a Mac computer.

No matter if I'm using Kodi as a native MacOS application or it is LibreELEC (haven't tested with OpenELEC on Mac though). If I'm on Mac, then no add-ons for me. It just don't see any addons.

I'm not such a great Mac user and prefer Windows, so it could be the actual problem - I just don't know how to set up Mac properly. But the same LibreELEC installed on a PC computer from the same USB stick works as intended, and can download any add-on/skin/etc.

To avoid possible questions:
1. I can use internet on both my Macs (Mac Mini and MacBook Air) with no restrictions
2. I can freely add media located on other machines in my home LAN to the Kodi library

I'm using the latest Kodi 17.1 downloaded today

UPDATE

This bug seems to be applicable only to fresh Kodi setup on some or all Mac computers running either MacOS+Kodi or LibreELEC with no MacOS at all.

No addons visible/available untill Add-Ons -> Enter add-on browser -> Install from repository is selected.

I have also selected "Weather" within "Install from repository" but I don't think it is really necessary.

Now I have add-ons working for every Kodi section, or at least that seems so.

Hi Mate
Having the same problem. How did you solve it?
Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No addons available/visible for Kodi running on a Mac computer0