Fresh 17.1 install audio stutter
Hey I'm new here. I've been running Jarvis on my firestick since I got it 5 months ago but since a stable version of krypton is out I upgraded. My issue is internet videos play fine such as in YouTube, Reddit, etc, but the audio is choppy, it stutters. I've tried enabling passthrough without success. Any ideas? This shouldn't be a .xml config change...
Side note: 17.0 seemed like it worked on for the few hours I tried it back when it first came out. 17.1 is the only build I'm having this issue with. Seems like it's a CPU/resource issue, but the video playback is fine, live tv/guide work good, subtitles load, it's just a stuttering audio issue. Even if I pause and load up the cache the audio still stutters.
No debug log (wiki) , no issue...
Moanbag is in da place!
Well I tried to delete 17.1 and reinstall 16.1 but had the same issue even though I was just watching a video on 16.1 not even 10 minutes before I tried to upgrade without issue. I'm guessing something residual from the 17.1 install stayed. I factory reset my firestick and reinstalled 16.1, no issues.

Has anyone run into this issue with 17.1?
I'll try to factory reset again tomorrow and start with a 17.1 install. If it doesn't work I'll post the logs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fresh 17.1 install audio stutter0