Cannot see Install from Zip File
I had installed Kodi 17.1 on ubuntu. I want to install some addons using the "Install from Zip file".

I am not able to see this menu. Can someone help?

Thanks

Raja
I am new to this forum, I want to show the screenshot of what I am talking. How do I do it?

Thanks

Raja
Home Page -> Addons -> Package icon in top left -> Install from zip file.

If that's not there, or doesn't work, you'll need to expand on your platform/installation. If you need a screenshot, post it to e.g. snag.gy and post the link here (in
Code:
[img]<link>[/img]
tags if you want it inline).
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
dodgy addons on their way for installation ?
(2017-04-05, 21:13)rajapatta Wrote: I had installed Kodi 17.1 on ubuntu. I want to install some addons using the "Install from Zip file".

I am not able to see this menu. Can someone help?

Thanks

Raja

Hi did you find out the fix? I have the same problem on Iphone7 (playglass app )
(2017-04-05, 22:25)Prof Yaffle Wrote: Home Page -> Addons -> Package icon in top left -> Install from zip file.

If that's not there, or doesn't work, you'll need to expand on your platform/installation. If you need a screenshot, post it to e.g. snag.gy and post the link here (in
Code:
[img]<link>[/img]
tags if you want it inline).

Hi there do u know how to fix install from zip file is missing (iphone 7 playglass)
<SARC> switch on allow 3rd party addons to allow installation of whatever wizard you need </SARC>
And has anyone bothered to look in the wiki?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager#How...a_ZIP_file
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-04-22, 16:20)Tinwarble Wrote: And has anyone bothered to look in the wiki?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager#How...a_ZIP_file
When the thread was started the wiki didn't look like that.
(2017-04-22, 16:36)trogggy Wrote: When the thread was started the wiki didn't look like that.

Yes, but it has since the last couple of posts. It's been updated since the 17th.

Plus, people seem to ignore the wiki regardless of what's on it.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
yeah im hoping to update the wiki also if i get access to do it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot see Install from Zip File0