v15 Twitch addon - Unable to watch my live stream, but can for everyone else
Exclamation 
I want to try and keep this short and sweet:

When I am live streaming on Twitch and I try to watch the stream via Openelec/Kodi on my RPi I get the error "No live data". I check the log files and this message is found:

ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.twitch/playLive/n0rwegiandemon/-2/]

I can watch all other streams on from the most popular streamer, to the smallest no problem. For some reason, it's only my stream on the Kodi add-on.
I can view my stream on Chrome, as well as other folks too said they can but none of my other friends have Kodi to try to view on their end (though I imagine they would run into the same issue).

Anyone else run into this?
[RELEASE] Twitch.tv #550
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
Thank you for the prompt reply. I'm assuming I need to download the zip referenced and install; however I'm getting a 404 when I click the link. Went to github and tried to download the dev fork to attempt that but got a "dependencies not met" when trying to install in Kodi.

Is there another zip file/link to try?
Nevermind, I did some searching and found another link/path to it. Installed without issue and problem went away.

SOLVED

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Twitch addon - Unable to watch my live stream, but can for everyone else0