Skin Shortcuts - Unable to build menu
Hello all,

I seem to be caught in an endless loop error. I am running kodi 17 Osmc on a rasp pi3 running the titan krypton beta skin. I was using the Netflix vertical 2 layout before i update. After the update to kodi 17, when I attempted to change a widget, I get a "skin shortcuts - unable to build menu error every single time I navigate away from the home screen and go back.

Log:

https://pastebin.com/RYuSvQ3s
have i been blacklisted or something?
(2017-04-14, 21:05)spigot666 Wrote: have i been blacklisted or something?

Nope, it's just that Marcel is currently absent and no one else is familiar with the skin in detail.

- do you have got the latest skinshortcuts installed ?
https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...1.0.17.zip

- there have been several issues with widgets and menu items during the past few weeks, search the forum and/or try to build the whole widgets and menu from scratch, that means deleting everything you customized until now and set it up again..
Awesome, ty for the reply. I didnt have the most recent version of skinshortcuts installed. I installed the zip, but same result.
Thats basically what I was trying to do, but I cant even build anything from scratch because im stuck with the title error every time it attemps to build the home menu. Not sure how I can start from scratch at this point without a full reinstall, which I would reaaaaaalllly like to avoid.
(2017-04-19, 22:35)spigot666 Wrote: Awesome, ty for the reply. I didnt have the most recent version of skinshortcuts installed. I installed the zip, but same result.
Thats basically what I was trying to do, but I cant even build anything from scratch because im stuck with the title error every time it attemps to build the home menu. Not sure how I can start from scratch at this point without a full reinstall, which I would reaaaaaalllly like to avoid.

Looking at your log it seems that your skinshortcuts config files are corrupt. You will need to reset your shortcuts to defaults.
(2017-04-06, 17:21)spigot666 Wrote: Hello all,

I seem to be caught in an endless loop error. I am running kodi 17 Osmc on a rasp pi3 running the titan krypton beta skin. I was using the Netflix vertical 2 layout before i update. After the update to kodi 17, when I attempted to change a widget, I get a "skin shortcuts - unable to build menu error every single time I navigate away from the home screen and go back.

Log:

https://pastebin.com/RYuSvQ3s
I am experiencing the same issue. 4 Have you ever found an answer? If so please share.
I had the same error resetting shortcuts to default worked for me. Only took a few minutes to set up my settings and back to awesomeness.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Shortcuts - Unable to build menu0