Help, Mac OS Sierra; Kodi Not Opening
Hello, VERY first post I have made here.

A month ago I updated my OS on my MacBook Pro, when I did that update, my kodi stopped working. So I contacted Kodi and a user helped me install an older version of Kodi so I could enjoy its use. This last weekend, I noticed that Kodi was stopping A LOT and a message popped up saying I needed to update Kodi or there would be connection problems. The message stated that I needed the latest Kodi and the message told me where to download. Since then, Kodi has not worked at all. Can someone please help me out? Here is the report log I keep receiving.

I would truly appreciate any help!

[log removed] - dangelus
Please read the Forum rules (wiki). Do not post logs directly in the thread, use a pastebin or similar.

You'd need to provide a Debug log (wiki) but if you are getting popups telling you to upgrade you most likely have Banned addons (wiki) installed as a particular one is responsible for that message. These would need removing before any support could be given.

*edit typo corrected
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
... do you mean these rules?

Froum rules
There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs, but you do not have permission to create this page?

I have tried to read the rules.

1. I cannot get rid of the add ons, I completely and totally removed Kodi... did you read my post? Fresh installs.
2. I dont know where the "paste bin" is located.
Here is the Pastebin location, https://pastebin.com/Gv3S2wc4
I hope this is done correctly.
Moved to correct forum. Searching would have brought you here already - i know searching isn't IN anymore nowadays ...
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=311058
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-04-06, 23:24)KillerBat Wrote: Here is the Pastebin location, https://pastebin.com/Gv3S2wc4
I hope this is done correctly.

That is not a Debug log (wiki).

If the solution provided by Memphiz does not work for you please provide one. The instructions are in the link.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Solved, see my post
(2017-04-07, 07:48)Memphiz Wrote: Moved to correct forum. Searching would have brought you here already - i know searching isn't IN anymore nowadays ...
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=311058

First, I did try to search but I do not use forums... But being cordial and being the tiniest bit nice seems to be to hard for you.
I reloaded the 16.1 version... I TRULY TRULY TRULY APPRECIATE you taking the time to help me though. I apologize if I came off brash, this Mac is so different than a windows machine.

Good day.
Well just look around in this forum - there are maybe 20 or more threads with the same issue. Thats the worst situation we had ever in the mac os section. The time for being nice is long gone because my request for the needed files for fixing the root cause gets ignored by what seems the whole osx community.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-04-09, 11:52)Memphiz Wrote: Well just look around in this forum - there are maybe 20 or more threads with the same issue. Thats the worst situation we had ever in the mac os section. The time for being nice is long gone because my request for the needed files for fixing the root cause gets ignored by what seems the whole osx community.

If id had this error they'd be yours mate did noone save the .db files?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help, Mac OS Sierra; Kodi Not Opening0