built in resume question exposed?
When you play back an item that is resume-able the default built in dialog pops up and asks to play from start or resume.

How to I get access to this result i.e. what the user selected from my video playback addon?

Use Case:
My addon show a list of media to play back, some of the items are resume-able
A user selects a resume-able item the default play from start or resume from dialog pops up and the user selects what they want to do.
My addon PLAY action is now called, how can I access the result of the users response to the play from start or resume question?
I also would like access to the user choice (of the resume window) for my addon.

I tried several things (including looking in the skin xml source to see if the skin could be adapted), as far as I know (my skinning skills are limited), this is impossible at the moment.

I ended up adding my own dialog (resume yes/no) and DB in my addon to track the resumepoints myself. Not as good as I wanted, but usable. Please let me know if you find a way to get it work...

Look in the sourcecode of bluray iso utils for more details...
Add-on : Bluray iso utils Rewrite of BR_iso_enhancements
Add-on : BR_iso_Enhancements Give theatrical & directors cut from the same bluray iso each their own library entry, use bluray iso's of tv shows as if they are already ripped.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
built in resume question exposed?0