v17 KODI Log Help
Question 
In an effort to clean up my KODI.log and prevent the random crashing that I'm experiencing with the latest stable version, I was wondering if I can get some help of what might be causing some various warnings/errors spewed out throughout my log file? Here's a couple of lines I was hoping to resolve that really have no preceding indication in the log of what might be generating them. Can you help me fix this warning?

WARNING: CSettingString: unknown options filler "timezonecountries" of "locale.timezonecountry"
WARNING: CSettingString: unknown options filler "timezones" of "locale.timezone"
Wouldn't it be simpler to just post a link to your full Debug log (wiki) so we can look at it?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I'm hesitant to post a complete log with a lot of sensitive information in it. I observed the log and the previous lines didn't seem to have any relevance to why these warnings are being displayed. This appears to be a extremely common warning looking at many other people's logs. However, I'm not sure how to fix the warning.
You can't fix them ignore them - just warnings...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ok, thanks Memphiz.
sensitive information?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI Log Help0