Help Krypton add on migration problem
I downloaded Kryton it gets stuck in "Add on Migration in progress please wait" and the dots flashing at first i thought it was normal but then i waited 2 hours and its still the same.

i deleted and installed again and again its always the same. someone can help me? i have a macbook pro osx
post a debug log, what addons may i ask?
Derek i had jarvis for a long time and the addons i used were subtitles and thats it not big deal i dont know what to think
If its just a standard addon without complex setup delete it manually then upgrade?
also theres not really an install on OS/X you just copy to the apps folder please explain a bit more and this is on a MAC?
(2017-07-15, 19:00)Indipaco Wrote: Hi
Can someone please help me because I have the same problem switching from Jarvis to Krypton.
It says "addons migration.... " for ever. I can't access any settings in Kody because the app is not answering.

I did what's written, I went on pastebin.com and copy the log there. https://pastebin.com/0ViPxA8u

Please help me. In advance thank you and have a good day everyone

your first thread was binned because of all the banned addons you got installed

The answer will remain the same for now...
Moanbag is in da place!
Pardon ? That suck... how is it possible ??

I am sorry i don't understand... I have no idea what was on my Kodi i just picked up a built from youtube. Is there a way to do a fresh start with some good advice of what not to do and what is a banned add-on ?

Sorry for the newbie post, I started to use Kodi very recently like last November.

Pease give me another chance...

Merci
(2017-07-16, 07:58)Indipaco Wrote: Pardon ? That suck... how is it possible ??

I am sorry i don't understand... I have no idea what was on my Kodi i just picked up a built from youtube. Is there a way to do a fresh start with some good advice of what not to do and what is a banned add-on ?

Sorry for the newbie post, I started to use Kodi very recently like last November.

Pease give me another chance...

Merci

The rules you signed up to are very clear that builds of this sort are banned here.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Okay I will try on my own I guess. Can you please give me the build I should use for staying the right side ? So next time I have issues I can request some help from you guys (if I can ever find a way to make it work) Or these rules... :/
I appreciate your help anyway.
Don't use builds. Full stop.

Remove kodi.

Remove the user directory (I am not 100% sure where that is on OSX, I think /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/Kodi - delete that whole folder.)

Reinstall Kodi from the downloads section on http://kodi.tv.

Use no builds, install only legit addons. (ie ones you find in the Kodi repo or that are discussed on this forum. If in doubt, ask)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thank you very much. I'll you the kodi repo and will do more research on the forum.
Have a good day
So i did what you said, I deleted the file but now when i try to open the app downloaded it says that it is damaged and tells me to place it in the bin...
Is that normal ?

Thank you in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help Krypton add on migration problem0