Release MLB.tv BasesLoaded
MLB.tv BasesLoaded

NOTE: Requires a MLB.tv premium subscription

MLB.tv BasesLoaded automatically brings you to the most exciting game. It uses advances baseball statistics to determine which game is the most interesting and will instantly stream it. Never sit through a whole boring game or commercial break again! Think of it as NFL RedZone but for MLB.tv!

Found in the official Kodi Repo (Krypton 17 and newer) (or in my repo)

Please report issues here.
will give this a try tonight!! love the concept already
How often is it supposed to switch games? Is it always supposed to switch during commercial break? Quality looked good, just never saw it switch games in a brief test.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
I found a bug with blacked out games. If the plugin tries to switch to a blacked out game, it will stop changing to other games. The fix should be available within the next couple of days.
This bug has been fixed with the v0.3.0 release
Excited to give this a try tomorrow.
I tried it on Kodi 18.0, but I get an error message. Looking the log I don't understand anything... :-(
Any suggestions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MLB.tv BasesLoaded0