Can't remove add-on.

This addon on somehow got installed. I don't know how to disable it. It automatically pops up when I select the tv or movie section. I can exit out of it, but it is highly annoying. It says themoviedb.org. I tried to disable the app, but there is no way to remove or disable it.
It is hard to provide specific help, especially when you do not know the name of the Add-On. Obviously a pirate add-on, which we do not support here... except on how to remove them.

Try this...

1. Go to Settings>System>Add-ons and select Running. See if you can spot the offending Add-on there, click on it and select Uninstall
What also might work is to remove it from your userdatabase all together.

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons
I came with the AEON MQ7 skin package. I don't know what addon it is either or I would remove it.
Gather a debug log (wiki) with debugging enabled (details are in the link - enable logging then reboot to log from the beginning), upload it to PasteBin.com or somewhere similar and post the link they will supply here. Them we can see what's going on and what is installed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
That looks like the extendedinfo script, especially if you have the movie db logo in top right, but seeing as your screen seems to possibly be showing contents of banned add-ons then you won't get anymore help here.

Also extendedinfo should only action if set to, generally it is a replacement for 'I' option so if you have action to info and not play and extendedinfo set then that is probably why you are getting this screen?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
At least half of the content shown are still in theatres, so if it's actual file then it's illegally sourced media.

The only thing stopping this thread going in the bin at the moment it's the OP's stated wish for help to remove it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
No no, that really looks like extendedinfo script, it just shows info, no illegal stuff in there. Just search your addons for extended info or similar and uninstall the addon.
The already requested debug log (wiki) will tell us for sure.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-04-10, 20:10)DaLanik Wrote: No no, that really looks like extendedinfo script, it just shows info, no illegal stuff in there. Just search your addons for extended info or similar and uninstall the addon.

Thank you so much. That did the trick!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't remove add-on.0