.actors folder
Hello everyone,

I like this skin, it's very personalizable.

I create .actors folder, that work good with a node create with library video node and i see all actors pictures in submenu actors but not in Movie information cast.

I refreshed all movies 1 by 1 and library too.

Are there an option than i de/activated?

Sorry for my poor language. I'm not an English speaker

Thank You.
P.s.: Work with others skins. Did i delete a cache? Or changing somethings in skin settings?

Thank you
Check you have placed the folder in the correct location... artwork (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
the folder .actors is in movie folder.
ex : H:/Full Metal Jacket/.actors
H:/Full Metal Jacket/Full Metal Jacket (xxxx).avi
H:/..........

Works fine with Aeon or others skins.
May be i deactivated a setting in skins settings that block the picture.
Can you provide a screenshot of the problem. Maybe then the Titan experts can be of more help.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I'be never heard of an .actors folder, can you provide me the details of what this should do ?
And just like Karellen asked, a screenshot would be nice of what it is you're expecting to see...
Hello marcelveldt, welcome back.

I believe he is referring to this... http://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork#Actor_Image
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
.actors folder0