OS X BeatsX sound Problem
Hello,

I'am new here so have patience with me please Angel

I recently bought a brande new BeatsX and when i use them with my mac and iphone everything is good but when i try to see a movie or tvshow with kodi the sound is all disturbed and strange. anyone has the same problem or knows a solution?

thanks in advance Smile
I'm not going nuts then ---- Check out this thread

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=309506

I have the same problem with my new AirPods and my older LG Bluetooth headset. It's not the headsets but something with Bluetooth in general. What version of Kodi are you running and what version OS X are you running? My problem ONLY started with Kodi Krypton (version 17 and 17.1). I'm still trying to figure out a solution.
First - try the solution from the wiki (configuring a fixed audio config in Kodi with 44.1 or 48kHz sample rate), maybe this is all you need (becauye before - this fixed bluetooth headsets audio issues).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Jorge - when you have this issue, open your Audio MIDI Setup and check the configuration of your BeatsX. I just found that when I have the issue, the audio stream for my AirPods has switched to a 1 channel, 16 bit format. See picture below. If I manually switch it back to the 2 channel 32 bit default, my audio comes back.

Does yours look like something like this when your audio is messed up?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BeatsX sound Problem0