Android IPVanish & Kore
Hi. Kore has been working perfectly on my Android phone until I installed IPVanish (on the phone and on the Windows 10 PC that is running Kodi). The IP address under system information in Kodi 17.1 on the PC has not changed to an IPVanish one which I find a little odd. Anyway, I've tried setting up another Media Centre in Kore using the IP address that IPVanish uses on the phone, the same one that is on the PC, as well as loads of other permutations of ports and settings but it still doesn't work. If I disable IPVanish on the phone it works fine again, so something needs configuring correctly and I just cannot find out what! I've read through the documentation of Kore, Kodi and IPVanish but found nothing that makes any sense to me at all Sad Can anyone PLEASE guide me?
Why?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-04-13, 22:51)nickr Wrote: Why?

Please clarify your question
This is not a Kodi issue, sounds like a networking issue related to your VPN. The best place to ask is your VPN provider that you pay for, for support.

We don't really provide support for VPN issues as Kodi does not require one and functions as expected when the VPN is switched off.

I'll move this to off-topic just in case anybody has any insights.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2017-04-14, 07:58)dadshade Wrote:
(2017-04-13, 22:51)nickr Wrote: Why?

Please clarify your question
Why are you using ipvanish?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPVanish & Kore0