OS X "Kodi is damaged and can't be opened"
Hello, I'm a Kodi user for a pretty long time and I got used to the fact that once in a couple of months Kodi starts to make a lot of issues like freezing, crashes etc.
When it happens, I'm reinstalling it and it works again for a limited time.
This time, I'm getting this massage, Iv'e tried to download it from two browsers (Safari and Chrome) and the same message appears.
What the hell? I couldn't find any info about this issue.
Iv'e got the latest MacBook Air, OS X 10.12.4.

Thanks for the help.

watch gallery
Disable gatekeeper (google it)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
[/size]I was thinking is it possible you installed krypton 17.1 on top of Jarvis 16.1 ? Can you do that or do you have to clear Jarvis 16.1 off before adding Krypton 17.1 ?

JonnB
(2017-04-18, 07:50)Memphiz Wrote: Disable hatekeeper (google it)

I have done it before, doesn't work.

(2017-04-18, 18:44)JonnB Wrote: [/size]I was thinking is it possible you installed krypton 17.1 on top of Jarvis 16.1 ? Can you do that or do you have to clear Jarvis 16.1 off before adding Krypton 17.1 ?

JonnB

Iv'e installed clear, without other version on the mac...
You've been given the answer re-download the installer again after disabling the stupidest option on mac OSX.

Reminds me of false positives via Norton in the early 2000's on windows lol. Nerd
(2017-04-25, 22:04)Derek Wrote: You've been given the answer re-download the installer again after disabling the stupidest option on mac OSX.

Reminds me of false positives via Norton in the early 2000's on windows lol. Nerd

I'm having the same problem.

What does "disabling the stupidest option on mac OSX" mean? What option needs disabling on mac?

Thanks for any help.
look at the second post of this thread?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Please disable gatekeeper. See http://osxdaily.com/2015/05/04/disable-g...e-mac-osx/
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
God this was like pulling teeth all because you called it hatekeeper mamphiz hehehehe Smile I do approve though!
(2017-04-26, 20:23)Waltman Wrote: Please disable gatekeeper. See http://osxdaily.com/2015/05/04/disable-g...e-mac-osx/

great. thanks!
That was a typo (indeed!) and i realised and fixed it yesterday Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Kodi is damaged and can't be opened"0