Naughty Naughty Team Kodi Members, tut tut..........

Team Kodi member, PatK I assume you still use the highly illicit Icefilms addon.

"IceFilms (working, some links broken, watched most of kitchen nightmares)"

Opps..

Just goes to show how two faced alot of you Team Kodi members really are.
Time to step down off your high horses....

the clock is ticking......................
Posted before he was a team member I might add.
And before Icefilms wasn't allowed to be discussed on this forum anymore.
I must applaud how far you go though to find some imaginary dirt on someone.

There is no high horse. The forum rules have changed over time, and we are constantly looking at which add-ons are okay and which are not.
If it becomes clear an add-on does nothing but facilitates piracy - as happened with the icefilms add-on - it goes on the list of banned add-ons and we do not support discussion about it here anymore.

This does not change the current forum rules from not allowing discussion about those plugins at this moment, and these rules apply to everyone.
I just want to know what this clock is ticking to?
(2017-04-15, 15:56)Big Aero Wrote: Time to step down off your high horses....
Maybe he dismounted at some time during the last SIX years?
So, we had to go all the way back to 2011?
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-04-15, 15:56)Big Aero Wrote: Just goes to show how two faced alot of you Team Kodi members really are.
Your post says a whole lot about you - none of it good - and nothing about PatK.
Is that you again Bulkzooi?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
At the time, I wasn't sure of it's legal status in Canada of streaming material. Looking at the Canadian situation with rebroadcasting U.S. stations by Canadian cable operators; the situation is clear that this was unclear, and pretty well remains so to-day. The add-on in question at the time was not fully developed and it's true colours at time of test didn't suggest what it became.
(2017-04-15, 15:56)Big Aero Wrote: Just goes to show how two faced alot of you Team Kodi members really are.

Seriously how pathetic are you ?

I think most of us have at some point used an unofficial addon, especially going back SO SO SO many years ago that are now not longer supported (unofficially) and discussed in this forum. You could go through virtually anyones old posts and find something similar to what you have gone way out of your time to find in an attempt to score points, when all you have done is scored an own goal

Hey I put my hands up I know I have in the past used addon's which were "grey" in terms of being discussed here. Infact I use one now that plays trailers as fanart. My point being, spend less time digging up dirt on Team Kodi, when you should have nothing but support for them. Without them, you would not even have Kodi now, giving you less things in your life to bitch about
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

@PatK there is no need to explain yourself... back in 2011 a lot of plugins like icefilms feel in that grey area... I'd laugh at the fact @Big Aero spent all day going through your post history... you gotcha self a stalker Wink

BTW @Martijn gets best post award, laughed out loud when I saw it.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2017-04-15, 16:08)trogggy Wrote:
Your post says a whole lot about you - none of it good - and nothing about PatK.
+1
And getting pretty tired of all this.
Let's all get back to enjoying a great piece of software, shall we?
Alrighty, gonna close this. Guys, even if you don't like a post, please refrain from some of the heavier put downs. Words like pathetic aren't cool in any context.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Naughty Naughty Team Kodi Members, tut tut..........1