• 3(current)
AEON Skin Mods/Themes (unofficial modifications to the AEON skin)
Great work, can't wait until it is released Smile
TV Mosaic on Windows 10 as PVR Backend |  1 RaspberryPI 3 Client (LibreElec) | Amazon FireTV box | 5 Amazon FireTV sticks | FireTV Cube | 2 Nvidia Shield TV
Tuners: HD HomeRun 4 ATSC (OTA) | IPTV
I'd be REALLY surprised if you didn't run into memory issues using that movies poster wall on an XBOX.
When can we estimate an release of the mod? Big Grin
@Wir3d
Actually I hadn't really considered that Blush I am using the pc build for skinning purposes and the linux build as my day to day platform. Skunkm0nkee has been taking a look at some issues with the code for me, perhaps he might be able to verify if the issue exists?

@gummismurfen
As mentioned above, Skunkm0nkee has been helping me nail down some final issues before the release. The 3d album view no longer has that annoying line in it and the wall views now respect the appropriate zoom parameters. Depending on how much time I get to work on it the rest of the week I would think it might be ready for download this weekend.
As far as memory goes, I guess it depends on the size of the thumbs, if they are max'd (at 512x512?) then I would guess that there could be some problems but if they are more realistic (376x376?) then it may be ok
The 3d album view has now become a full coverflow view. I have also updated the videoinfo screen a bit so it only shows the pertinent information. For example episodes now share airdate and not a blank mpaa rating. The next step is to finish the musicinfo screen. I am still waiting for a reply from JM about the issues with the video wall. Other than that, I think this mod is done Cool
Post it here when you're done and I'll finish off the mods page of the site. Thanks again for the effort.
Thank you djh. If it wasn't for all the great code I had to work with I wouldn't have anything! Like I said, I'm no skinner. I am just looking at the work of great skinners and trying to mimic it. Cheers.
djh_ Wrote:Post it here when you're done and I'll finish off the mods page of the site. Thanks again for the effort.
where can we summit mods? maybe djh shd open a new Aeon mods topic.
also, do we have to summit complete skin or just post the modded xml file.

sry Rand to use your topic to ask this..
I have found a solution to the animation issues with the wall views. It is not perfect but it works Wink Anyway, this mod is done. Expect a release some time this weekend or whenever I can find time to get it uploaded. Cheers.
greeeeat...having a party tomorrow... can u get it out before then? plz Wink
Here it is. I *think* this is all the files but just in case I missed one feel free to let me know. Here is the changelog, it is also included in the mod.

#############
Mod version 1.0 By Rand Al Thor

VIDEO
Added: Alternate Wall View
Added: New Movie/Episode Info View
Added: Tile Views
Added: Season/List View
Changed: Info Layout of Wide View
Added: Fade in Tv Series Banners
Added: Videoinfo screen with trailer button and Glass Border
Fixed: Airdate and Total Episode# for Tv Shows
Added: Settings for scrapers.
Added: Video playlist Screen

MUSIC
Added: CD case Tile View
Added: Artist Info View
Added: Coverflow
Changed: Info during visualizations fade and can be called with info button. Requires display info during visualizations button to be checked in Aeon settings.
Fixed: Music Playlist now displays
Fixed: Playlist Editor now works
Added: Album Info and Song Info

PICTURES

Special Thanks:
Thanks to Dr. God for making all of this possible. djh for the awesome skin. Without him none of this would be possible. A huge thanks to skunkm0nkee for the original mods and for helping me troubleshoot some of the animations. 90% of what I have done is based on his work. Thanks to jezz_x for his help with the wall views. Affini, agathorn, and all the people who supported this mod. Last but certainly not least, thanks to the whole xbmc team for making my life complete.
#############

Let me know if there are any issues. Some feedback would be nice too. I am interested to find out if the wall views eat up too much ram on the xbox.

Sorry, had to pull that one down. Last minute change. Here is the real link
http://rapidshare.com/files/95795632/aeonmod.rar.html
I will definately be trying this out tonight. scraper settings, video info and playlist will make this skin usable again for me. The extra views are a bonus as well. Thankyou for your work mate.
If the wallviews are too ram heavy as suggested earlier i might revert to the sizes used by djh's original but keep the control movements I have devised. That would also make it easier to implement the info popup that appears after a few seconds of not moving. Honestly though, I like the bigger thumbs Wink
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON Skin Mods/Themes (unofficial modifications to the AEON skin)0