Win Live Recordings
Hello to all and please be patient.

This is the first time I have been here, so this is probably going to be the wrong place to ask my question - assuming it is then SORRY.

I have a Kodi 17.1 Krypton installed on a laptop running Windows 10.

My level of competence is limited and what I know I have found out by trial and error (plenty of the latter).

I am new to Kodi having started with v 16, which I was starting to understand, when I possibly misread a message saying that I needed to update to v 17 for my add-ons to function correctly.

What I want to do is to be able to record a TV program as I watch it.

I have read so many postings, generally found on line, that I am here as a last resort. Some sound as if they will tell me IF what I want is possible, then start talking about pieces of hardware that I don't have,

So any information/help would be gratefully received.

Thanks and a Happy Easter
Do you mean you're wanting to record a live stream from one of your addons or an actual live TV broadcast (PVR) from within your home? They're two very different things.

If from an addon which ones are you wanting to record from?

If from a PVR then you might want to try in here after you find out which one you have http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=167
Quote:I am here as a last resort.
Home of the official Kodi, never thought of us as last resort! But given the misread message saying that it's necessary to update to v 17 for add-ons to function correctly. (likely a pirate site), I'll add a link to the Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) and parrot what @Mnementh said.
(2017-04-17, 17:06)PatK Wrote: the misread message saying that it's necessary to update to v 17 for add-ons to function correctly. (likely a pirate site),

Can verify that at least one well known banned repo is displaying a pop-up telling users the they have to upgrade kodi or their addons won't work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live Recordings0