IPTV
Can some one tell me how to set this up please..? for UK channels..

I would like to use it cos not all of my channels are working,maybe cos of the outdoor aerial,its not mine it part of the block of flats so its the councils aerial and have no control of it.

So if I want to look at Channel 5+1 I can't it don't work.well there are a lot of channels that are there and don't work.
AVer Media DVB-T USB2.0 X2 ( 2 Tuners) and MXQ PRO G9CX(for TV only) With Kodi 17.1 Krypton running Windows Media Center and ServerWMC on Windows 10 Pro 1703 build 15063.138.

I love Kodi,been using it for years when it was called Xbox Media Center (XBMC),I still have it on my Xbox Original.I still have the first version on it.

Kodi is "Helpful" in a lot of ways..:)
see free content (wiki) - you need to provide your own. also PVR (wiki)
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
NextPVR is intended for use with physical tuners. If you're trying to do IPTV, you'll need to use some other backend and PVR addon.
(2017-04-17, 19:22)sub3 Wrote: NextPVR is intended for use with physical tuners. If you're trying to do IPTV, you'll need to use some other backend and PVR addon.

Thanks,just would like to say sorry and i can be stupid sometime,my other half was moaning at me about the TV,keep stopping all the time and why I was using it and say we should go back to Sky so it was getting to me,if you have a wife you know what I am taking about.Thanks for making a good Addon,I use NEXTPVR all the time to watch TV thats how we watch it..Please give me another chance,we all make mistakes sometime,and have to live with them.Thanks for listen,no more about it now.I will understand if you don't want to help me now.If so then I will leave.

I got a indoor aerial now Its a One For All Aerial and it works brilliant and get all my channels now so don't need to use IPTV now,but thanks for the reply.
AVer Media DVB-T USB2.0 X2 ( 2 Tuners) and MXQ PRO G9CX(for TV only) With Kodi 17.1 Krypton running Windows Media Center and ServerWMC on Windows 10 Pro 1703 build 15063.138.

I love Kodi,been using it for years when it was called Xbox Media Center (XBMC),I still have it on my Xbox Original.I still have the first version on it.

Kodi is "Helpful" in a lot of ways..:)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV0