Problem with Recorded TV folder not shared when it is.
I just tried this and it keeps coming up with you have not shared the Recorded TV folder and I did try to add everyone to the folder but still saying that the folder is not sheared,even when it is shared,its on my network..?

I am using WMC pack for Windows 10,WMC is not available on windows 10. WMC is not supported no more by Microsoft or even made no more..

https://forums.mydigitallife.info/thread...ternatives
AVer Media DVB-T USB2.0 X2 ( 2 Tuners) and MXQ PRO G9CX(for TV only) With Kodi 17.1 Krypton running Windows Media Center and ServerWMC on Windows 10 Pro 1703 build 15063.138.

I love Kodi,been using it for years when it was called Xbox Media Center (XBMC),I still have it on my Xbox Original.I still have the first version on it.

Kodi is "Helpful" in a lot of ways..:)
That you're running win10 shouldn't matter, so long as the folder is really shared. Is kodi reporting the problem or serverwmc? Is kodi running on the same machine or a different machine?

Post your whole serverwmc log (to make it smaller, restart it first) and post it on pastebin.com and put a link to it in this thread. You can find the log by going to the 'debug' tab in serverwmc.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
I found the problem today and its working fine now,I am sooo happy,I was using NextPVR and it was giving me a headache..Wink

Looked at the log file and noticed that it couldn't make the Live TV video file in the Recorded TV folder cos I need to add the user everyone to the permissions of the folder.

It was the permissions not the network share,I had to add the user everyone to the folder and it worked,I added my user too just incase..Wink
AVer Media DVB-T USB2.0 X2 ( 2 Tuners) and MXQ PRO G9CX(for TV only) With Kodi 17.1 Krypton running Windows Media Center and ServerWMC on Windows 10 Pro 1703 build 15063.138.

I love Kodi,been using it for years when it was called Xbox Media Center (XBMC),I still have it on my Xbox Original.I still have the first version on it.

Kodi is "Helpful" in a lot of ways..:)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Recorded TV folder not shared when it is.0