PseudoTV Live Keys
Can some kind soul post a list of keys for pseudotv live in windows? Why isn't this basic information avaliable anywhere and we are supposed to guess which keys do what, beats me.
(2017-04-17, 23:26)[email protected] Wrote: Can some kind soul post a list of keys for pseudotv live in windows? Why isn't this basic information avaliable anywhere and we are supposed to guess which keys do what, beats me.
What Keys?

Sent from my SM-G935T
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Normal use keys like pause, play, show info, subtitles, etc.
(2017-04-18, 01:14)[email protected] Wrote: Normal use keys like pause, play, show info, subtitles, etc.

(2017-04-17, 23:26)[email protected] Wrote: ...Why isn't this basic information avaliable anywhere and we are supposed to guess which keys do what, beats me.

Beats me why you didn't read the file labeled README or any of the instructions in Post #1 of the PseudoTV Live thread...

Also beats me why you couldn't ask nicely Huh

guess we will just be lost in this quandary together.
I did ask nicely and I did browse several pages on the forum and searched before posting. I must be pretty daft because:

- Post #1 of the PseudoTV Live thread? It is not in the important/fixed threads, it is not on the first page of the forum, and neither on the last one (I did went to check case it was that simple and I missed it)

- As for readme file, again where? On the kodi plugins instalation folder? I am going to check that now, and case it is there it does not change that... couldn't this vital information be made available in a simple way so that anyone could use PseudoTv live?
(2017-04-17, 23:26)[email protected] Wrote: Why isn't this basic information avaliable anywhere and we are supposed to guess which keys do what, beats me.

That's the part that isn't so nice.

https://github.com/PseudoTV/PseudoTV_Liv.../README.md is the README that lists the Controls. I found it by clicking the first post in the "Important" section. I scrolled down to the "About" section and it had a link.

Is that what you need?
(2017-04-19, 17:28)sr89745326 Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 23:26)[email protected] Wrote: Why isn't this basic information avaliable anywhere and we are supposed to guess which keys do what, beats me.

https://github.com/PseudoTV/PseudoTV_Liv.../README.md is the README that lists the Controls. I found it by clicking the first post in the "Important" section. I scrolled down to the "About" section and it had a link.

Is that what you need?

Yes, that is what I need, thanks! I cannot understand why isn't this vital information available here on the forum as a sticky post or on PseudoTV website? It makes no sense. Why bury it on github and expect people to guess it is there?
(2017-04-19, 23:16)[email protected] Wrote:
(2017-04-19, 17:28)sr89745326 Wrote:

Is that what you need?

Yes, that is what I need, thanks! I cannot understand why isn't this vital information available here on the forum as a sticky post or on PseudoTV website? It makes no sense. Why bury it on github and expect people to guess it is there?

@[email protected] WOW!! baffling... simply baffling!!

@sr89745326 THX for your assistance.

It's literally above this thread..
Sorry but I don't see it. I see two posts about set top box experience and one about skins. I don't use a box but windows so how was I supposed to guess that the info about the program keys would be on those threads.I did read on some posts about using a remote and configuring Pseudo for that but that's not what I wanted to know.

So, again I ask: why not put this info in a separate thread instead of presuming that people will dig it and eventually find it? I would not be surprised if people would quit using Pseudo just because of this, not everyone has patience to dig this information.
(2017-04-20, 07:44)[email protected] Wrote: Sorry but I don't see it. I see two posts about set top box experience and one about skins. I don't use a box but windows so how was I supposed to guess that the info about the program keys would be on those threads.I did read on some posts about using a remote and configuring Pseudo for that but that's not what I wanted to know.

So, again I ask: why not put this info in a separate thread instead of presuming that people will dig it and eventually find it? I would not be surprised if people would quit using Pseudo just because of this, not everyone has patience to dig this information.

They are the release threads for the add-on, hence why they are stickied. They have all the information in them. Those posts should be the first port of call for any information you need.
(2017-04-20, 19:35)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2017-04-20, 07:44)[email protected] Wrote: Sorry but I don't see it. I see two posts about set top box experience and one about skins. I don't use a box but windows so how was I supposed to guess that the info about the program keys would be on those threads.I did read on some posts about using a remote and configuring Pseudo for that but that's not what I wanted to know.

They are the release threads for the add-on, hence why they are stickied. They have all the information in them. Those posts should be the first port of call for any information you need.

If you really think that this information is easily available there is no point on me to continue to insist that it is not. If you are happy with people walking away just because they cannot understand how to use Pseudo, nothing I can do.

I stand by what I said: this info should be in a sticky and clean post because most people will not have the trouble of asking and others will not even think about it but just quit. It is not something difficult to do

To close this topic I have just one more small question: I guess there is no way to load subtitles like we do on kodi?
(2017-04-20, 21:29)[email protected] Wrote:
(2017-04-20, 19:35)RayW1986 Wrote:

If you really think that this information is easily available there is no point on me to continue to insist that it is not. If you are happy with people walking away just because they cannot understand how to use Pseudo, nothing I can do.

I stand by what I said: this info should be in a sticky and clean post because most people will not have the trouble of asking and others will not even think about it but just quit. It is not something difficult to do

To close this topic I have just one more small question: I guess there is no way to load subtitles like we do on kodi?

If you found it this challenging to seek out the proper thread and help documents... I strongly agree you should stop using this plugin.

There comes a point where you have to ponder... Is this stuff REALLY that hard to find, or am I being a little aloof, possibly ignorant and unwilling to process the new information being received?

There is nothing wrong with asking for help, as long as you are respectful. Which you were not.

I'm closing this thread, your question has been answered.

Sent from my SM-G935T

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Keys0