Bug Going back after selecting shortcut from home menu doesn't return home
Hi all,

First off - I love Kodi, and you guys are doing awesome work!!

I thought I would enter this as a bug, since we are not getting any input from the Kodi dev team.

There is a a full thread about this issue here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306301

Basically the issue is that when you create a shortcut from the home screen that links to a sub folder in an addon (i.e. directly to YouTube, Trending), when you click BACK, it does not go back to the home screen. It instead goes back to the 'next level up' in the addon you selected. (i.e. the root folder of YouTube) .

To add to this, if you have the Master Lock Code enabled, and addons locked out, when you go BACK and rthen BACK, it prompts you for the master lock code before going to the home screen.

Any advice on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!.

Cheers,
Ken
Is this something that would require a log? It is easily repeatable by anyone, including the developers :-)
I think i know what you mean as i experience this behaviour as well.
I might be wrong, but i think it might be a deliberate thing.

Backing out of something now follows the logic of backing out from the literal point where you are at, which differs fro m the old way.

Anyway, i dont think its a bug
Ah,

Then if that is the case, and it is intended behavior, then the Skin developers will need to amend their skins to accommodate this.

Thanks for your input!
Ken
Seems it was a little early for me when i replied.
I knew i went over this already ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Going back after selecting shortcut from home menu doesn't return home0