Where are the config files for the default skins?
I'm running Kodi 17.1 under win10 in an Intel NUC to view local content on my TV.
I don't find the library features useful, so I just use kodi to navigate the file structure of my local content.

I hate most of the skins I have downloaded (too cluttered), but I find the default skin (Estuary) quite pleasant.
However, Estouchy seems to be closest to what I want. (Transparency also looks like it might be good, but for
some strange reason, the mouse pointer does not appear with that particular skin only. Although the mouse is
still clearly working because if move it blindly, hovering over a menu will activate it.)

The main thing I would like to change with Estouchy is the font size used to list my video or music files. (It's too small). Also it would be very nice to reduce the size of the icon used to represent each file because this just wastes valuable space (or eliminate the icon entirely).

I looked for the settings files that I might be able to modify. The only one I found was this one:

C:\Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.estouchy\settings.xml

However these are very basic settings and the other skins I have tried have many more files, for example in this folder:

C:\Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.transparency\1080p

(The same is true for mimic, confluence, and blackglassnova, etc.) However the default Estuary and Estouchy skins have no such folder. Where is this valuable information stored?
If these files exist somewhere, do you have any hints about which files I should try modifying, and what procedure is best to follow?

Any suggestions you have will be much appreciated, no matter how farfetched.

Thanks
~Paul
The Estuary Skin files are located here...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary\

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where are the config files for the default skins?0