SMB shares not working in Windows 10 on EzeeCube
Okay, I have uninstalled the only item that I found on the blacklist. Here is a new log to show it's gone and to show the problem again.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/24463851/

And I did remember to turn debugging on Smile
I would wipe fresh, you really need to figure out your mySQL situation before you even start adding shares. Even if you find your shares, you can't even add them to the database because your mySQL server is refusing your connection.
(2017-04-27, 02:30)Ferkner Wrote: Okay, I have uninstalled the only item that I found on the blacklist. Here is a new log to show it's gone and to show the problem again.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/24463851/

You have still installed Banned add-ons (wiki).
(2017-04-27, 13:27)helta Wrote: I would wipe fresh, you really need to figure out your mySQL situation before you even start adding shares. Even if you find your shares, you can't even add them to the database because your mySQL server is refusing your connection.

Alright, I guess I will do a factory reset. I did a system check from the boot menu and it was reporting that everything was okay. A reset should hopefully reset everything. If not, then I have no idea what to do. I'll report back once I have done the reset.

(2017-04-27, 13:31)Rechi Wrote: You have still installed Banned add-ons (wiki).

Guess I missed one Sad. I'll be doing a factory reset, so it will wipe them all out.
Factory reset failed, now it's stuck in pergatory, never completing the reset. I've asked to help from the founder, and he's supposed to get back to me shortly. In the meantime I have set up a Raspberry Pi 3 as a kodi box as an interim solution. I do miss the ownCloud server though.
So I think I know what the culprit was.

With my EezeCube out of commission, I took one of the Raspberry Pi 3 units I have and installed Openelec and kodi 17 on it. I attached my 8TB drive to it, installed Aeon Nox 5, added my custom home menu items, pointed them to the sources and got it set up the way my EzeeCube was. Got all the scrapers I used installed and let it do its thing.

I come back the next day, and the monitor is blank; it's on because the Pi is still on, but kodi crashed (is there a way to restart kodi or the Pi without hard resetting?). I start it back up and see that most things have info filled in. I run the auto library updater again and watch it. IT goes for a bit, then it crashes the whole thing. I try again and watch it's progress closely this time. It gets through Cartoons, Kids TV, then gets to Movies. It gets to 99%, and the screen goes blank.

Crash.

After some research about kodi crashing on a library update, someone in a forum asked what scraper they were using. They were having the same issue; TV Shows scraped fine, but the movies caused a crash. Then I decided to switch from TheMovieDatabase to Universal Movie Scraper. Low and behold, everything scraped, nothing crashed, and now I have a Raspberry Pi I can use in the interim.

So in the end it appears that part of the problem was TheMovieDB scraper.
The EzeeCube is up and running again. Once I formatted the hard drive that was inside and put it back, it stopped being stuck at the reset screen. I am currently backing up my settings from the Pi 3 I set up to transfer over to the EzeeCube. Hopefully it works so I don't have to set up the skin and libraries again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SMB shares not working in Windows 10 on EzeeCube0