Win No System icon
Hi Folks, I've installed Kodi 17.1 on a Windows7 laptop. On the home screen, I don't have a System icon. An
This web site is for Kodi support and issues revolving this great software. The abrupt end of your message indicates you have an issue which didn't make it into text. In that spirit, I'll point out that a mouse right click on your desktop will produce a menu that has the word 'view' and following that along you should be able to see the option to show desktop icons. If you wanted to say there is no Kodi icon, you'll have to re-write a post indicating the issue.
I don't know why my post got truncated .It should have ended with "Anyone know why this is". Anyway ,I installed the nightly build and it just will not run. I have now gone back to v16, which works fine. I think I will stick with that for now, but may try your suggestion later. Many thanks for your input. Regards, Tony.
Have a look at this sticky http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=311821 It's likely when moving from 16->17

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No System icon0