• 13(current)
[Release] Kinos - Kodi Jarvis for Apple TV gen 1
Alrite guys Smile After Retroarch version 1.9.1 is out, I'll release a new build based on Ubuntu 14.04. I found this to work the best compared to 18.04. Not gonna help with your Netflix troubles, though. 
I think you'll like it Smile
(2020-11-19, 16:40)Soli Wrote: Alrite guys Smile After Retroarch version 1.9.1 is out, I'll release a new build based on Ubuntu 14.04. I found this to work the best compared to 18.04. Not gonna help with your Netflix troubles, though. 
Hi all!

Got my ATV1 with 160 hard drive back up and running with Broadcom card. I have OSMC installed, Kodi 16.1 Compiled Nov 22 2016.
It struggles to play mkv files so I was trying to find out if Kino would work alot better. However, I am really struggling to download a bootable USB. I have a Mac and and PC but am still struggling on how to do it.
Hope some kind soul out there can help.
Cheers
M
Got it working!
Bad USB stick....
Still can't play a certain mkv file but think this may be corrupt....other than that it is definitely better and can now stream in 1080p. 
Cheers,

M
(2020-11-19, 16:40)Soli Wrote: Alrite guys Smile After Retroarch version 1.9.1 is out, I'll release a new build based on Ubuntu 14.04. I found this to work the best compared to 18.04. Not gonna help with your Netflix troubles, though. 
Soli can you give us a download link?
Looks like v.1.9.2 is out now, is there going to be a new Kinos release?
Been busy.. Soon. Just gotta update some cores and f*** around a bit to make sure everythings works as expected.
(2021-05-10, 14:46)Soli Wrote: Been busy.. Soon. Just gotta update some cores and f*** around a bit to make sure everythings works as expected.
Sounds good Smile
I'll make a new thread. Will post later today.
Pleaseee..jejeje
It's out. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=363320
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Kinos - Kodi Jarvis for Apple TV gen 15