EPG Out by 1 hour in Kodi only
Hi,
The EPG in Kodi randomly goes out by 1 hour. If I clear the guide data and let it download from TVHE again then guide is correct again, but will then at some random point in the future be out by an hour.

How can I stop this from happening, the time is correct on both TVHE and KODI (LibreElec on a Pi3, latest version)

Thanks
Me
Maybe one of the two systems has a different daylight saving time setting enabled? Is your EPG generated from an xmltv file or from the OTA grabber?
Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
Testing ATSC single and dual tuners on RPi3 and the occasional s905 box
If you like my work you can buy me a coffee!
(2017-05-03, 15:21)edit4ever Wrote: Maybe one of the two systems has a different daylight saving time setting enabled? Is your EPG generated from an xmltv file or from the OTA grabber?

Hi,
Both systems are set the same for time zone, EPG is OTA.

Thanks
Is the guide correct in tvheadend's web interface?
(2017-05-05, 12:30)negge Wrote: Is the guide correct in tvheadend's web interface?

Hi,
Yes the guide on the webui is always correct even when the guide in Kodi is incorrect.

Thanks
I had this the other day and could not resolve it, in the end i just switched off everything ie: dvb s2 tuner, pi3 etc. rebooted and it all sync back to normal..... Worth a try.....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG Out by 1 hour in Kodi only0