Missing new recordings
Hi , I have the following problem , new that are scheduled in tvheadend are not showing in Kodi. When I look in the logging of kodi is see the following : AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: pvr.hts - malformed dvrEntryAdd/dvrEntryUpdate: unknown priority value 6

Does anybody know what to do to fix this ?

HTSP Client 3.4.24
Kodi 17.3
Change the "priority" value for the recordings in the Tvheadend web interface. Also, check if there is a priority set for your DVR profile as that may be auto-applying to recordings.

Also, which Tvheadend version are you running? 4.2.2 is the current release/stable version. The log reference seems to indicate that your Tvheadend server is not understanding the recording request.
(2017-06-13, 15:57)rpcameron Wrote: Change the "priority" value for the recordings in the Tvheadend web interface. Also, check if there is a priority set for your DVR profile as that may be auto-applying to recordings.

Also, which Tvheadend version are you running? 4.2.2 is the current release/stable version. The log reference seems to indicate that your Tvheadend server is not understanding the recording request.

Known problem, which only occurs with recent tvheadend master (unstable). Is fixed in latest pvr.hts master branch. Will not be fixed for pvr.hts Krypton branch. If you want to use unstable tvheadend you have to use unstable Kodi.
(2017-06-13, 18:06)ksooo Wrote:
(2017-06-13, 15:57)rpcameron Wrote: Change the "priority" value for the recordings in the Tvheadend web interface. Also, check if there is a priority set for your DVR profile as that may be auto-applying to recordings.

Known problem, which only occurs with recent tvheadend master (unstable). Is fixed in latest pvr.hts master branch. Will not be fixed for pvr.hts Krypton branch. If you want to use unstable tvheadend you have to use unstable Kodi.

Hi I downgraded to 4.2.1 (stable ) and the autorecs are still not showing , when a manually record a program ( done from the guide of kodi ) the record is visible.

@ rpcameron where can i set "priority" value for the recordings ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing new recordings0