OS X New to Kodi - What is best to use
Greetings to all. I have surfed around looking and did some searches for Apple TV4 but found nothing recent.

I am looking to start using Kodi but not sure where to start and what to use for my hardware. I have a Vizio smart TV and all Apple devices (MacBook Pro 2016, iPad Air and Apple TV4). What is the best choice to make it easy to use on my TV? I was thinking my Apple TV4 but not finding anything recent I thought maybe there was something different I should use. Any help would be appreciated to point me in the right direction out of the starting blocks so hopefully I am not bother everyone with massive questions.

I would not be opposed to purchasing other hardware if there is something what would be easy to use.

Thanks in advance.
S905 with libreelec
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
So the S905 is a chip and libreelec is an OS?
Sorry yes, right on both counts.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
If you already have an Apple TV4, install a Kodi Jarvis fork (version) called MrMC from the tvOS App Store.

Can someone point me to some thread where I could learn what Jodi can do, how I can install it, control it and most importantly Undecided how I can understand the responses. Totally new but very interested
http://kodi.wiki/view/First_time_user

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New to Kodi - What is best to use0