Win Copied skin won't show up
Not sure if this is a Windows-specific problem... if I copy a skin directory (under %APDATA%\Kodi\addons) and rename it, as suggested in the skin development intro, it will not show up in Kodi as a new skin that can be installed. I also tried changing the id in the new addons.xml file to something unique, thinking that may resolve any conflict, but still no joy.

Is this something you can no longer do under Krypton? Or does something else have to be changed to allow the new entry to appear?
HDHomerun Quatro, RaspPi/TVHeadend, NUC/Win10/Kodi, Mousetuary skin, Mouse on couch!
You may need to 'enable' it in addons.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
That did the trick! Took some finding though.
HDHomerun Quatro, RaspPi/TVHeadend, NUC/Win10/Kodi, Mousetuary skin, Mouse on couch!
Hi guys, I joined just for this very problem.. and I can't seem to find this 'enable' option in addons. Can anyone give me more specific directions to it? I've gone to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons, but there is no such 'Enable' option, even when Expert mode is on.
you would need to go here:
Addon Browser > My Addons > Look and feel > Skin

instructions on how to find the Addon Browser:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager#How...on_browser
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Awesome! Thank you Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Copied skin won't show up0