Recently added TV shows not taking me to where it should
Using Krypton 17.1 and just installed Titan.

Everything seems to work AOK except when I go to 'TV Shows' and click on 'Recently added'.....instead of showing me recently added TV shows, it brings me to a list. "Movies", "TV Shows" "Files", etc.

However, when I'm at the main screen and click on 'Movies' and then 'recently added movies', THAT works fine. Problem appears to be just with the TV shows 'recently added shows' not working. Known bug or how do I fix this?
Had the same problem earlier. Changed the submenu action and works fine now
(2017-05-05, 19:58)wpbpete Wrote: Had the same problem earlier. Changed the submenu action and works fine now

I'm not home at the moment so could you tell me what exactly you changed or once I get in front of my TV and edit the sub-menu action for "TV Shows", will it be obvious what I need to change to reach my goal? Or maybe I'll try looking at the "Movies" sub-menu since that has the desired outcome and just mimic that?!
Try this

Go to "configure shortcuts">Tv Shows>Customize Submenu>Recently added episodes>Change Shortcut.
Then choose "Video library">Tv Shows>Recently added episodes
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
(2017-05-05, 21:43)gene0915 Wrote:
(2017-05-05, 19:58)wpbpete Wrote: Had the same problem earlier. Changed the submenu action and works fine now

edit the sub-menu action for "TV Shows", will it be obvious what I need to change to reach my goal?

Yes, just point the "action" to "Recently Added"

This is workaround of course, there an obvious glitch there. Also, when you back out of recently added it won't take you straight to the home page.

Hope that helps till it gets fixed Smile

(2017-05-06, 10:02)tripkip Wrote: Try this

Go to "configure shortcuts">Tv Shows>Customize Submenu>Recently added episodes>Change Shortcut.
Then choose "Video library">Tv Shows>Recently added episodes
It should be "Change Action"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added TV shows not taking me to where it should0