MediaIcons.org Icon Finder Scaper for Movies
Lightbulb 
I was just using the IconFinder app from http://www.mediaicons.org/ and it occured to me that something similiar might be possible for .nfo files for movies. Although not quite as fast as scrapers obviously, it might allow a little more user control, depending on how it was set up.

You could simply download the files from a site rather than having to create one by hand, or having to chop up the database output and save it as individual nfo's.

If someone was adventurous they could even create a program with radio buttons or check boxes that would allow the user to control what fields were collected. Something like IconFinder would be sweet! If you haven't tied it you should check it out.

It could be set up to either copy the entire nfo file or scrape it based on the user's preferences.

If someone was really really adventurous they could even set up something that could work in a similar way with imdb... but then changes in the site would be an issue.

Just an idea. If I had any skills I'd do it myself. It would save my a pile of work for the mountain of movies and tv shows I need to make nfo's for.

Thoughts?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaIcons.org Icon Finder Scaper for Movies0