recent checkout broke build completly
Hi,

maybe I'm tired from three days of seminar but I just checked out again and can't build it anymore. I get tons of errors about being std:: a C2059 syntax error (Guislistlabel.cpp,XKGeneral and DirectXgraphics.cpp for example) and break and continue being illegal keywords (XKgeneral.cpp).
Additional VS 2003 doesn't know the warning pragma. Do I have to add _MSVC to the precompiler definitions in the project? Did this somehow change during the last revisions? Is there anywhere documented if such definitions need to be added manually? Huh
FYI; the SourceForge website have been going offline then online back and forward in the last couple of days (however it seems to be a little bit more stable today) so it is very possible that is causing problems on SVN checkouts.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks. I'll keep the old revision on my MacBook for the time being. Otherwise I find myself only in fixing dependencies which is very frustrating Sad
After hours of trying I got the build compiled on my macbook with vista and VC 2005.
First svn didn't work and then I had to fix some things:
- I had to change most of the std::max and std::min to max and min
- I've added gettimeofday to cpuinfo.cpp because the header file was only included when _LINUX was defined but the object g_cpuInfo was still defined and not excluded in windows
- In upnp.cpp I had to change all ocurence of
Code:
#ifndef _LINUX
    g_applicationMessenger.MediaPlay((const char*)uri);
#else
    g_application.getApplicationMessenger().MediaPlay((const char*)uri);
#endif
into
Code:
#ifdef _HAS_XBOX_HARDWARE
    g_applicationMessenger.MediaPlay((const char*)uri);
#else
    g_application.getApplicationMessenger().MediaPlay((const char*)uri);
#endif

Anyway when running the build I get an exception in CGUIImage::Render() when calling glActiveTextureARB(GL_TEXTURE0_ARB).
Does anyone has
a) a recent xbmc_pc.exe running under Vista ?
b) compiled under Vista and get in running without problems?

Unfortunately I've got nothing new done or fixed just compilation fixes in a few hours Sad
Ok, looks like I speak to myself here Wink
Anyway if I'm allowed to say a wish I would like to ask the developers here to use precompiler definitions more consequent.

Thanks,
WiSo
WiSo Wrote:Ok, looks like I speak to myself here Wink
Anyway if I'm allowed to say a wish I would like to ask the developers here to use precompiler definitions more consequent.

Thanks,
WiSo

I second that!

Bone

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recent checkout broke build completly1