• 6(current)
Squeezebox for Kodi
Appropriate? OK, but IMHO not so much lines. The log is filled almost only with those lines posted above.

One line every minute (5 minutes) would be enough:
Code:
13:31:17.704 T:1683997600  NOTICE: plugin.audio.squeezebox --> Server is offline or connection error...
There could be more info in DEBUG-mode
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-05-26, 07:37)Solo0815 Wrote: Appropriate? OK, but IMHO not so much lines. The log is filled almost only with those lines posted above.

One line every minute (5 minutes) would be enough:
Code:
13:31:17.704 T:1683997600  NOTICE: plugin.audio.squeezebox --> Server is offline or connection error...
There could be more info in DEBUG-mode

Yes, while this is a very first version it's very verbose with logging. That will be gone once I ironed out the issues

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Who reads logs anyways

Sent from my XT1254
Hi there,

fresh here, I'm trying to make this plugin work on a RPI3 with Openelec

Unfortunately, actually I just stuck with an empty folder page with 3 dot ( same as luigi2000 I think)

I've tried to add "dtparam audio=on" in the config.txt. with no luck

At this time Xsqueeze work and I've other player working too, so this is not a server problem.

Here is what I found in the logs :

Code:
15:57:07.274 T:1744159648 WARNING: plugin.audio.squeezebox --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.squeezebox/resources/lib/lmsserver.py", line 228, in get_json
                                                response = requests.get(url, data=json.dumps(params), timeout=20)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/api.py", line 70, in get
                                                return request('get', url, params=params, **kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/api.py", line 56, in request
                                                return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 488, in request
                                                resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 609, in send
                                                r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/adapters.py", line 473, in send
                                                raise ConnectionError(err, request=request)
                                            ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', BadStatusLine("''",))
15:57:07.275 T:1744159648   ERROR: plugin.audio.squeezebox --> Exception in lmsserver ! --> ('Connection aborted.', BadStatusLine("''",))
15:57:07.275 T:1744159648  NOTICE: plugin.audio.squeezebox --> Server is offline or connection error...
15:57:07.275 T:1744159648  NOTICE: plugin.audio.squeezebox --> {} - ('Connection aborted.', BadStatusLine("''",)) - {'params': ['b8:27:eb:14:bb:4d', ['status', '-', '1', 'tags:u']], 'id': 1, 'method': 'slim.request'}

Can anyone help me please ?

Many thanks
I had the same issue, I migrated to librelec which is seamless btw, and it works

Sent from my XT1254
I wanted to provide my logs but didn't have the time to figure out how it works. But here some information on my system:
- Libreeelec 8.0.2
- Kodi 17.3
- LMS 7.9.0
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Audio Output: HDMI

What I have done: Fresh install of Libreelec. Installation of the Squeezebox for Kodi Addon. Installation of media tools. Added the line "dtparam audio=on" to the config.txt. Also tried "dtparam=audio=on" because I saw both versions somewhere. Which is correct? But anyways the playback doesn't start. On my TV i can just see the Information of the track wants to play for a second and then its gone.There is nothing else I did. So no settings in ALSA for example. I don't even know what it is and how i can configure it. For the xSqueeze Addon I already read something about ALSA Parameters. But i didn't understand it. Is there any information source where the basics are explained? I have the impression all the knowledge about libreelec its tools and functions can only be found in some threads. so it is not structured at one place. Would be great if someone could leave me a link because i really would like to understand that stuff.
Thanks
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ok here is my log file:

https://pastebin.com/BiYs5XEu
Ssh in and run squeezelite manually with the -l parameter to list outputs

Sent from my XT1254
Hey, I don't know how to start it manually. I don't know the commands and I don't know the path. Sorry, I dont know anything about linux.
@chestroled:
Is there any reason to run OpenELEC? If not, please try the latest LibreELEC 8.0.2 on your RPi3

@luigi2000:
Did you install multimediatools in LE? Don't know, if it is installed automatically from the addon.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-05-29, 18:56)luigi2000 Wrote: Hey, I don't know how to start it manually. I don't know the commands and I don't know the path. Sorry, I dont know anything about linux.
Type the following
Code:
squeezelite -l
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
@Solo0815: Yes, i have installed multimedia tools. Forgot to mention it (edited the post now)

@nickr: Thanks. That was easy ;-)

So when i type in "squeetelite -l" i get the following output devices:

null - Discard all samples (playback) or generate zero samples (capture)
default:CARD=ALSA - bcm2835 ALSA, bcm 2835 ALSA - Default Audio Device
sysdefault:CARD=ALSA - bcm2835 ALSA, bcm 2835 ALSA - Default Audio Device

What does it tell me?
So it is finding your audio then, this is good. Look up squeezelite and see if you can get an example command to start it. if it works and connects to your server then the issue is the add-on in some way. I ran in to this exact same thing. Oddly enough I got the ... as well and only after updating the add-on was I able to get things to work.

Sent from my XT1254
Something like

squeezelite -o <OUTPUTNUMBER> -n <NAMEOFPLAYER> -s <IPOFSERVER>
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Squeezebox for Kodi2