How to modify view mode for playlist
I noticed skins come with more viewtypes (list, big list, icon, banner) in view mode. Not for playlist though. PLaylist has only 2 viewtypes (list and icon list). How can I modify this for playlist which has only 2 viewtypes?

EDIT: viewtype.
Hi.... I had the same question...

So, edit the viewtype..... but how??

Do you have a xml-file for me?

Thanks!

(2016-08-03, 22:08)Gregoire Wrote: I noticed skins come with more viewtypes (list, big list, icon, banner) in view mode. Not for playlist though. PLaylist has only 2 viewtypes (list and icon list). How can I modify this for playlist which has only 2 viewtypes?

EDIT: viewtype.
i think i have found the solution Smile

you must change 2 xml files
(in skin.eminence.2\16x9)

the first xml is the Viewtype_List.xml
if you open it you will see that Viewtype_PlainList has everything ( <param name="condition" value=" ....) but others don't
so copy some conditions for example into Viewtype_List

[Container.Content(playlists) + [String.IsEqual(Skin.String(Skin.ForcedView.playlists),$LOCALIZE[31215]) | String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(Skin.ForcedView.playlists)) ]] | [Container.Content(files) + [String.IsEqual(Skin.String(Skin.ForcedView.files),$LOCALIZE[31215]) | String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(Skin.ForcedView.files)) ]] | [Container.Content(mixed) + [String.IsEqual(Skin.String(Skin.ForcedView.mixed),$LOCALIZE[31215]) | String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(Skin.ForcedView.mixed)) ]] | [Container.Content(unknown) + [String.IsEqual(Skin.String(Skin.ForcedView.unknown),$LOCALIZE[31215]) | String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(Skin.ForcedView.unknown))

thats the first part Smile

the second part is that you must also edit the Custom_Dialog_SelectView_1110.xml to tell the skin to give you the other options
so go there and you will see that Plain List doesn't have any "VISIBLE" conditions (so is visible everywhere) and other's have conditions
so in my previous example you can add into Square List (i guess it's the same as the normal list) on visible tag the conditions

Container.Content(playlists) | Container.Content(files)

i don't use playlists so i don't know if the example is correct, but for my case (i have a folder with eps/movies) it is ok

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to modify view mode for playlist0