Change remote key mapping
I have made a new install of LibreELEC on RPi 3. This system takes place of my old Ubuntu/XMBC HTPC built on ASUS AT-3 IONT-I. However, the old ASUS had a usb remote. I tried to plug it in and it works out of the box. My trouble is one single key mapping.
The "HOME" key in the left part is identified as "KEY_DELETE". This is a very unfortunate key/action. It is almost impossible to remap this action in keyboard.xml (and it does not make sense also.).

I would like to map that button to a different key (KEY_HOME), however while on the old Ubuntu i was able to do this, I cannot find the map files in LibreELEC (I tried to study LIRC (wiki) but without any success).

Any help for me?
http://nucblog.net/2014/01/mapping-the-b...e-control/
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thank you. Even though this is not directly answer (the button still remains KEY_DELETE), it helps me to assign the correct action to the button. And that's what I need in the big picture.
Yeah that article is one I have been back to many times, glad it helped.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change remote key mapping0