xbmcscripts.com recognized as MALWARE by avast!
Done.

What a mess...I tried to do it last night, but of course the server was down. I know this is frustrating for you guys, and I'd really wish the site would be better. We will try to get a substitute up soon (preferebly with mirrors), but coding from scratch takes time and both me and Blittan have school/jobs so our spare time is limited. I guess we'll have to discuss getting some more people onboard.
xbmcscripts.com administrator
Site is up again.

BUT, while I have fixed one thing which might have been the security flaw, the site might not have been fixed (the iframe hack is of course gone). I assume most of you use the script installer on the xbox and that should be fine. I can of course not guarantee that the site won't be hacked again and expect it to be shaky until we get a new system up and running.
If I went there with my computer's web browser did I get tagged with something nasty?

Firefox 2.0.0.12
Nope, I think only browser affected is possibly IE, but the vbs script location was down as far as I know. And an updated IE doesn't run these things unless you tell it to either, so as far as I know you got nothing to worry about.

If I'm wrong someone please correct me.

(Server down by the way...I guess a host change has to happen soon)

-edit-
Routing problems at server location, site should be up soon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmcscripts.com recognized as MALWARE by avast!0