Solved Best settings watching sports
Are there any "best settings" for watching sports (mostly hockey) on the Kodi Media Player.
Got problems with blurry picture when the camera moves fast back and forth.
What add-on are you using to watch the sport?
This may be relevant to your issue... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293113

If not, provide a debut log... http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
No support for flyers fans here [emoji14]
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-05-09, 00:31)808? Wrote: What add-on are you using to watch the sport?

LazyMan.
I take it you didn't read the first link in my previous post?
(2017-05-09, 07:26)Karellen Wrote: I take it you didn't read the first link in my previous post?

Yeah I did now. Sorry.
No problems. The place where you downloaded that add-on should have help forums there.
Thread marked solved.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best settings watching sports0