[Release] Confluence 1080 for krypton

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quihico Offline
Hi,

I'd like to share my mod of confluence for krypton.
I tried to keep the look & feel similar to the original that has suited me so well for so many years.
I used v3.0.51 from git as a base.
I then upscaled all dimensions to 1080 before adding in some extras.
No dependencies were added.

Changelog:
- Added "Swidgets" (that's right: you read it first here, lol) for fast & easy switching of widget content
- Added 2 add-on shortcuts per HomeItem for 7 total
- Added 5 custom-path options to home-widgets (except weather & programs)
- Added a section to skinsettings to manage widget-content
- Added appropriate onclick-actions to weather- & program-widgets
- Added custom_overlay and grids (Debug, Layout & Phi)
- Added Favourites to powermenu
- Added dyslexic and icon-fonts
- Added install-option & fallback-icon to all add-on shortcuts
- Added Musicvideos-button to Home
- Added Open- and LibreELEC-button to Program's submenu
- Added option to disable widgets per type
- Added preset and clear-option to widget- & addon shortcuts-section in skinsettings
- Added seperate add-on shortcuts to all HomeItems
- Added Settings to shutdownmenu (only visible if Programs is disabled)
- Added skin-settings to bootmenu
- Added smartplaylists for movies, episodes, musicvideos & music
- Added subtitle & audio actions to onup/ondown from VideoOSD's pause-button
up = subtitle download if no subtitle is present
up = sync subtitles if a subtitle is present
down = audio sync
- Added widgets to all HomeItems
- Converted to 1080
- Edited weather-layout to accomodate weather widgets' onclick-actions
- Removed System from Home (System's submenu now under Programs)

v3.0.52 available for download from here
find quote
BIFFTAZ Online
"Swidgets" like this very much. May have a play around with this now. Thanks !!
find quote
Quihico Offline
Updated to v3.0.53
- Added android settings in system settings, leads to custom android settings window (1100)
- Edited textviewer: larger size and smaller font
- Fixed posterwrapviews in music and video nav
- Fixed PVRView
v3.0.53 available for download from here
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-26 12:51 by Quihico.)
find quote
Txxb161 Offline
Hi, Quihico, and thanks for your contribution and efforts. I am very much liking the additional shortcut menu items ---

A few questions/requests:

1. The default "Pictures - Backgrounds" previews appear to be pointing to a default, static directory, is there a way to change the directory to which it points?
2. As anticipated with Kodi 17.x, the invocation of keypress "o" during a full-screen play of a video displays the default process information, but it lacks the previous Kodi 16.x debug information that was displayed (and was quite useful). Is there any way you could add the "CTRL-SHIFT-o" data to the "o" screen?

Regards.
find quote
FlashPan Offline
Thanks for this Quihico, exactly what I was looking for Smile

One thing I have noticed where Recently added TV Shows are shown, only the Episode title is displayed (is that by design?) eg: "8x18. Five Minutes". Would be better to have something like "Modern Family - 8x18. Five Minutes"

Also a dumb question. If and when you release v3.0.54 how do I install that over the current version I have?

Thanks again and cheers

Confusion is just a state of mind.
find quote
Quihico Offline
(Yesterday 07:09)Txxb161 Wrote:  I am very much liking the additional shortcut menu items ---
Thank you! I like em too.

(Yesterday 07:09)Txxb161 Wrote:  is there a way to change the directory to which it points?
The default content & labels for widgets are hardcoded in the skin (Variables.xml). But you can input up to 5 additional custom paths that will take any directory. For pictures, browsing starts @ special://profile and you can go to the main file-sources by using the parent folder/dir item. The picture-widget will then show all images in that directory. Swidgets can be used to switch between the (max) 6 paths.

Here's a vid showing the swidget-usage:

(Yesterday 07:09)Txxb161 Wrote:  Is there any way you could add the "CTRL-SHIFT-o" data to the "o" screen?
Since that info is easily accessible by pressing "CTRL-SHIFT-o", I would prefer not to, or at least not by default.
So instead I added in a setting (TotalPlayerInfo). If TotalPlayerInfo is set, the DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml toggles "PlayerDebug" onload & unload, additionally the info in the DialogPlayerProcessInfo is moved to the right half a screen so the PlayerDebug-info is clearly visible instead of being overlayed with the DialogPlayerProcessInfo.
So then it looks something like this:

[Image: PlayerDebug.jpg]

(Yesterday 10:15)FlashPan Wrote:  Thanks for this Quihico, exactly what I was looking for Smile
Very good to hear it is being used.

(Yesterday 10:15)FlashPan Wrote:  One thing I have noticed where Recently added TV Shows are shown, only the Episode title is displayed (is that by design?)
No, that was not by design but an oversight on my end. I corrected that now for Pictures (Size), TVShows (TVShowTitle), Music (Artist), Musicvideos (Artist), TV (Plot) & Radio (Plot)

(Yesterday 10:15)FlashPan Wrote:  If and when you release v3.0.54 how do I install that over the current version I have?
v3.0.54 with all the fixes/features mentioned in this thread & more is available from here
Changelog:
- Added TotalPlayerInfo-setting (in skinsettings). If enabled, the DialogPlayerProcessInfo-window toggles PlayerDebug onload and unload. The ProcessInfo is moved half a screen to the right for better visibility of the PlayerDebug-info.
- Changed position of swidgets on VideosHomeItem so it is more obvious which widget they control.
- Corrected swidgets numbering and conditional visibility.
- Fixed missing label2 in widgets. Pictures (Size), TVShows (TVShowTitle), Music (Artist), Musicvideos (Artist), TV (Plot) and Radio (Plot).
- Switched movie and tvshow widget position on Videos-HomeMenuItem so it corresponds with the default confluence icon.

If you want auto-updates: install Q's repository available from here but fair warning: that repo contains a mod of Extended Info Script that will override the official version installed if you are on Helix-Jarvis. So if you do not want that, install manually from zip if and when you want to update.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 12:41 by Quihico.)
find quote
Txxb161 Offline
Thank you! The usage of the custom "Pictures" path and the addition of the TotalPlayerInfo accomplishes exactly what I was seeking. Nice to see someone continuing the development of the default Confluence skin.
find quote
Quihico Offline
(Yesterday 17:22)Txxb161 Wrote:  Thank you! The usage of the custom "Pictures" path and the addition of the TotalPlayerInfo accomplishes exactly what I was seeking.
Your welcome.

(Yesterday 17:22)Txxb161 Wrote:  Nice to see someone continuing the development of the default Confluence skin.
Thanks but I really can not take that credit as confluence is still very much in development by team kodi (see here).
Focus is now on Leia though and also some (maybe most?) of my additions would probably not have made it into main branche so I decided I would do my own version for personal usage but I really liked how it turned out so I thought: why not share it, right?

Any user that is happy with it, is a win in my book, so... thank YOU Smile
find quote