My post was banned
Hi

My post has been locked. The reason was it has some potentially banned software. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=314053

The problem I have is, I don't know what this is. I mean, I didn't even know I could put anything illegal on it. I don't believe I've installed anything onto Kodi, the only things I've installed are via Google Play on my Android Media Player

I am still after some help so want to comply with the rule, could some one be kind enough to tell me what I have on my system which is either illegal or against the rules? The information should be in the post linked

Thanks
Looked at the banned addons list
Anything that provides content that you haven't legally paid for is against the rules.
Read the links posted in the previous thread.

I imagine you've bought a fully loaded box?
Delete all the addons, and start a fresh version of Kodi - you will get as much help as people are willing to offer then.
I believe anything from tvaddons is banned.
It means you've installed various items that are on our banned addons (wiki) list, most commonly in violation of the piracy policy (wiki) here which you accepted when you signed up here. We offer no support here for any device containing them, with the sole exception of their complete removal.

When you install our official Kodi, either from the play store or this site, it comes with no sources or media addons installed. The ones below are on the list, from a quick look at your log. They certainly didn't come from us.

08:08:44 T:18446744072289976912 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in repository.xbmchub has been installed.'
08:08:44 T:18446744072289976912 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in xbmc.repo.elmerohueso has been installed.'
08:08:44 T:18446744072289976912 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.tvaddons.debug.log has been installed.
08:08:44 T:18446744072289976912 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in plugin.program.indigo has been installed.'
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
OK, I will try and remove these addons - I have no idea what these add ons are. I'm not saying I did or didn't install them (if I did, it was unknowingly). Let me sort this out as I've not knowingly done anything wrong
If those aren't installed by you, then we guess you bought that device with Kodi preinstalled. Those sellers load any shitty addon on them. Best way to remove them (at least in my POV) is to delete the .kodi folder completely. That's like a hard reset then which means that every installed addon and every settings is gone.
OK. Now I need to Google how to achieve this on a media plyer...

I can see how to get into the File Manager but I can't see a .kodi file

As such I've manually remove most add ons and only keep Kodi, Team Kodi and Spiff...

Can some one please confirm that my system is now not using anything illegal/unnoficial etc so I can hopefully repost my original question

https://paste.ubuntu.com/24565873
There's nothing obviously banned in there, although there are several script modules that it's difficult to tell where they came from and may now be orphaned. But leave those where they are in case they are genuinely being used by the remaining add-ons.

The .kodi folder is hidden, so you may need to enable viewing of hidden files/folders to see it, depending on the OS you are using.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I see. It's Android but as it appears I'm in a better position, I won't reset anything in case I lose the functionality...

I will re-post now with the original.

Thank you to every one who has helped me so far. It is very appreciated and sorry for not complying Confused

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My post was banned0