Bug [Solved] Weather - Days of the week - double overlay
Might be a refresh issue or something with weather detail. Multiple days of the week overlay on top of each other. Here is a screenshot:

http://imgur.com/vXfaRN5

(reproduced on 2 different installs)

Thanks
Thanks a for reporting the detailed issue.

That's definately a bug on my end. It happened during code cleanup - a simple copy/paste error.

It's fixed in the next update.

If you install my development repository, you'll get the update much sooner.

Cheers
Gade
Hello again Gade,

Same issue as first post, with an extra issue. The weather icons are covering the daily forecast text.

https://ibb.co/cNUiTF

Have you seen this before?

Thank you
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi Karellen.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

I'll look into the aspect ratio bug. Which resolution do you run?

Which weather icon pack do you use?

Did you try the latest development version?
That should at lest fix the first issue reported in this thread.
My graphics card and GUI resolution are set to 3840x2160

I am using OZ Weather.

That is the Weather Icons - Animated by Team Kodi. (animations don't seem to work either}

OS- Win10. Intel HD4600 graphics.

No, have not tried the development version yet.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
That's a good catch! Wink

Just fixed the aspect ratio issue, which will be included in the next update.

No need to answer the questions above, as I found out it was a bug with the standard weather and animated icons.

Thanks again for reporting it.
Weird that animations don't work. They do for me on all platforms...
No problems. And thank you for the quick response and fix. Smile Smile
My Signature
Do you run Kodi 17 Krypton?

Could you please try installing this version of Rapier (10.5.2 for Kodi Krypton) to see if the issues are fixed?
You have to install it from zip.

https://github.com/gade01/repository.gad...p?raw=true
Yes I do. v17.1

I'll download and report back.

Thank you.
My Signature
Hello Gade,

I have downloaded and installed.

https://ibb.co/cgpLsa

All looking great!! Big Grin

Thank you for the fix.

---Edit---
And animations are working
My Signature
Hi Karellen.

Great that everything's working! Smile

Thanks a lot for testing.

I'll mark this thread as solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved] Weather - Days of the week - double overlay0