no .actors folder created
i'm doing some test with a new few movies.
* the .actors folder are not created in the movie folder.
* also, the program downloads logo.png + clearlogo.png + clearart.png + disc.png .... i want only logo.png NOT the clearlogo

thanks!
i can't get the .actors folder created when scrapping some new movies.
i think i have all well checked

thanks
.actors works here - just tested it

important things to consider:
a) you have to activate the option in the settings (Movie -> Images -> "download actor images to .actors")
b) the movie has to be in a single folder setup (fully qualified -> Title + Year/IMDB Id has to be in the folder name)

and clearlogo and logo will be processed together in v2 - we've split that in v3
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
thanks ...
i'm testing tmm a bit ...
closing, and reloading the program finally created the folder.
but it's no posible to download "only" actors with thumb yet

thanks again :-)
Hello mlaggner,

I have no problems with actors for movies, but for TV Shows, I cannot find an option to enable download actors images. How can I make TMM download actors for TV Shows?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@obrbtwin I'll consider adding a separate action for DL actor images in v3

@Karellen no that is not implemented yet (since we found nothing in the wiki how Kodi would handle .actors in TV shows)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
It's probably one of the pages I am looking at updating.

What I have found really useful is to fully scrape the tv shows into the library using TVDB. Ensure there is no artwork or nfo files in the movie/tv show folders.

Perform a video Export also enabling Export Artwork, Actors Images. Check out where Kodi has placed all the artwork and nfo files.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-18, 07:30)mlaggner Wrote: @obrbtwin I'll consider adding a separate action for DL actor images in v3

thanks ... i'll look into
hi. i´ve just made a few tests with some series and Kodi is checking if there are pictures in the .actors folders too. so Kodi is downloading the pictures from the url which is in the tvshow.nfo but when there´s a pic in the .actors folder it will take this one. so imho it would defintely make sense to make this option (but i´ve already seen you´re considering this in v3) available. thanks
is already in v3 Wink
you could have a look there
yeah thx, waiting for it. thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no .actors folder created0