[WIP] Aeon Glass
(2017-12-04, 15:33)Saner Wrote: Cheers, I had a quick look, it's missing a few views I would usually use, so I'll stick to the full one for as long as I can.

Once that breaks, I'll switch.

Thanks for the hard work!
 Can you tell me what views you use?
It is a bit to much for me to work on 2 skins and there are a  few changes in Kodi 18 so the skin is not fully working.
Aeon Minimal is still in development.
So I can implement these Views in Aeon Minimal.
(2017-12-13, 11:49)docwra Wrote: Looks great but I think the glass main menu slider can be done a little better. It looks more chrome to me.

Something like this:

ImageImage
i am also not fully happy with the Glass skin. Thats why I made the minimal.
I hope in future versions of Kodi/libreelec it is possible to use the GPU for effects, I wish to made it milk glass.
In the original nox it would be right list and episodes view for TV. I can live with list on tv shows, but I did like right list for fanart viewing. I know right list wasn't in your original version, that's just a personal preference.

For movies though shift / showcase or right list would be great, any one,I know you want to keep it light
(2017-12-28, 11:37)Saner Wrote: In the original nox it would be right list and episodes view for TV. I can live with list on tv shows, but I did like right list for fanart viewing. I know right list wasn't in your original version, that's just a personal preference.

For movies though shift / showcase or right list would be great, any one,I know you want to keep it light
Shift and Lowcase I can implement in the Skin.
These are most of the Views that are inside at the moment and Episode View is also inside. ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Awesome, thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Aeon Glass3