DVD loads menu in the background
When I play some vobs folders that work in spmc they just play menu audio. If I go to the homescreen and select full screen and then make selection the menu appears. This happens on krypton and leia
This would not be a problem with Kodi. Rather it is an issue with your movie files and the way you have ripped them from the DVD and stored them on your HDD.

If you give more information on how you rip the DVD's, which program you use to do it, what options you are selecting in that program and give example of a movie with directory structure and naming and files.

We then might spot what you are doing wrong.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
You are wrong this is not a copying issue these DVD folders play perfectly in VLC. The DVDs are straight folder copies and play in other players.
Ok.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Resolved in recent nightlies

Sent from my SM-G930T

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD loads menu in the background0