TinyMediaManager - .nfo files
Hi All

Is there an option in tinymediamanager that when a movies .nfo file is created, the .nfo file uses the file path location of movie poster and other artwork references within the locally stored movie folder it has put the movie information and not the website address of from where it has sourced the information from?

Any help on this would be appreciated

Lippythelog
Hi lippythelog,

I'll move your post directly into the TinyMediaManager forum. There is a better chance of the TMM developer answering your question.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi

Thank you Smile

Lippy
no there is no option because this is not needed.
Kodi always prefers local stored artwork before looking at the values inside the NFO file
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
ok many thanks, that means i have a problem with my kodi configuration and where it is reading meta data from and will try and deduce how to fix it
(2017-05-14, 15:06)mlaggner Wrote: no there is no option because this is not needed.
Kodi always prefers local stored artwork before looking at the values inside the NFO file

Sure? I always use the local scrapper for all my data (movies, series, music). That means, that the local NFO and the local data will be read by Kodi. But, there's no identification, just the name of the actor, that will help Kodi to find out what actor image is missing in the .actors directory: Will this really work?

An example:

Code:
Part of the NFO:
   <actor>
      <name>Jack Nicholson</name>
      <role>Robert Eroica Dupea</role>
      <thumb>https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTQ3OTY0ODk0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzE4Njc4._V1._SX400_.jpg</thumb>
   </actor>

Name of the image in the .actors directory.
   Jack_Nicholson.jpg

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TinyMediaManager - .nfo files0