Solved Added External Player - Kodi Won't Start
Hi All,

I just tried to add SMplayer as an external player to kodi (archlinux). So I pasted the playercorefactor.xml to ~.kodi/userdata/ and now kodi won't start. I tried deleting said file and it still won't start.

Any help would be nice. I'm not too sure what to do. Here's the log:

https://pastebin.com/GhwPRtuE
Please use PasteBin.com or a similar site to host logs. Do not post them here, as it boasts the forum database unnecessarily.

If you could transfer the log there and remove it above please.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Sorry about the log, it's in the pastebin link above
that log is from a successful launch of kodi.
Hmmm, well I guess it doesn't matter. I just reinstalled everything and will do without the external player. I found the right drivers to make the intel HD4400 playback nicely for SD and HD files now. Thanks!
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Added External Player - Kodi Won't Start0