Solved Debug Log
Tried to delete this, but wouldn't let me. So just deleted everything in the original post and replaced with this. Never been on a forum where I couldn't delete a post I made.

Well screw it. In the original post I appended of jpg of the screen after turning on the debug log. The image was not accessible for some reason.

Anyway, why does the debug log data show in the upper left corner on all screens, even in movies or TV shows? Using Kodi 17.1 with Confluence skin.

I would think any logging would be silent and unseen. Image
Yes, that is normal behaviour when running the diagnostic tool aka Debug Log.

There is the option of disabling the on-screen display while running in Debug Log mode. A simple question here would have returned that information to you.

Enable debug log in Advanced Settings, using the log setting of "1", to enable silent mode.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Debug Log0