Rule violation
i had posted a thread this morning about setting up Kodi and was sent to garbage and violations I do apologize if I tried something not right.
Like I said I am completely new to all of this. I will try to read as much as I can to not violate any other rules
Stay away from the YouTube videos for Kodi advice. More often than not, they'll steer you in the wrong direction.

Try reading the First Time User Guide and also familiarize yourself with the list of banned addons (wiki).
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Thanks
Questions about Kodi are supported on this forum. Many 3rd party addons aren't. Many people come here looking for support with addons that would let them access pirated content since these addons seldom work for very long. Using the addons would be a violation of the law. Supporting the addons would be an even bigger violation and would quickly result in this forum being taken down.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks for coming back Otto396 and I am glad that little experience didn't turn you off Kodi.

I hope you understood where the problem was. We are here to help. As @MetalChris and @wgstarks stated, we can't help with anything that allows Piracy or Copyright Infringement.

Feel free to ask further questions if you get stuck. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rule violation0