Win Indigo emptied out Kodi
Question 
A few months back I installed the Indigo Maintenance add-on in Kodi. Kodi almost immediately started failing to perform. I uninstalled Indigo. After upgrading to Krypton, I realized I was still having issues related to the Indigo install. I Unistalled Kodi completely and even tracked down some loose Indigo files and deleted those (Required extra effort due to "Administrative Rights" not being had on a single profile PC). My current issue is that no matter what I attempt to install through the Fusion Repository, the only source under "Install from zip file" is "plugin.program.indigo-1.0.4". I've also noticed that where most people have "start-here", I have a "begin-here" instead. Is this also an after effect of Indigo?

Please advise me in where to go in order to fully wipe Kodi and all possible traces of Indigo. I'd love to just start over I feel defeated at this point.

Indigo Effects...
That's what happens when you install unofficial add-ons... Lots of problems!!!

Thankfully you are only asking for assistance to delete these add-ons, so we can assist you.

I am assuming windows computer here...

1. Uninstall Kodi using the uninstaller
2. Go to c:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\
3. Look for the directory Kodi and delete it.
4. Now you can download and install Kodi from here... https://kodi.tv/download

Let us know how you go.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Believe me I regretted the decision immediately.

After Uninstalling Kodi, profile data included, I deleted the Kodi directory within \Roaming. After reinstalling I'm unfortunately still in the same place with my repository :[

Thank you so much though.
Yes, it's one of the worst banned add-ons (wiki) around, in fact it's almost malware.

Was your original install from the MS Store? If so then the kodi folder is in a different place -

[c:]\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi

where you may need to adjust your install drive (c: in most cases but not always, replace [c:] as appropriate) and of course your user folder in place of [user] in the link above.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-05-16, 04:00)Karellen Wrote: That's what happens when you install unofficial add-ons... Lots of problems!!!
unofficial != dodgy
unofficial !=problems
(2017-05-16, 09:50)DarrenHill Wrote: Yes, it's one of the worst banned add-ons (wiki) around, in fact it's almost malware.

Was your original install from the MS Store? If so then the kodi folder is in a different place -

[c:]\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi

where you may need to adjust your install drive (c: in most cases but not always, replace [c:] as appropriate) and of course your user folder in place of [user] in the link above.
To me it sounds like the OP has already deleted the files & is again trying to install the banned repo, in which case there's probably not much more to suggest here.
Yes, it does read that way. But I am looking at his one and only procedural question...

Quote:Please advise me in where to go in order to fully wipe Kodi and all possible traces of Indigo
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Indigo emptied out Kodi0