Krypton 17.3 - Xbox Controller wake up triggers bug
Using latest stable Krypton 17.3. with an xbox one wireless controller
If inactive the pad turn itself off automatically after 15 minutes. It is by design, and it usually goes to sleep when watching a show/movie.

When waking up the controller manually to regain control over Kodi, the left and right triggers will always be unresponsive (all other buttons will work as expected). Only way to get the triggers to work again is to close and restart kodi.

Very easy to reproduce 100% of the time after the controller wakes up.
I believe it is linked to Kodi 17.x since Kodi 16 did not have this issue
I've added a lot of controller fixes since v17, and not all of them got backported. Can you try the latest nightly and see if this is still an issue?

If so, please upload a debug log (preferably from the nightly build). I can usually see where input is being dropped by reading the log.
Thanks garbear

I didn't find a Krypton development build really more up to date than 17.3 (25/05).
So I installed nighty KodiSetup-20170603-4ffb0736b28-master-x64 (which is Leia). And indeed it doesn't seem to be an issue with this build.

Somme addon compatibility issues with 18, so that would be nice to have the fixes in an official or even developpement Krypton build. Is it available or did I missed something?
The possible PRs where this was fixed is here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pulls?q=is%...el%3AInput . PR12179, PR11944, PR11914, and PR11688 are likely candidates. Because only crash-and-burn bugs are being backported to Krypton now, you'll have to wait until Leia to get this fix. Your other option is nightlies, but our binary add-ons system is being replaced so many binary add-ons will intermittently be broken over the next few weeks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton 17.3 - Xbox Controller wake up triggers bug0